Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Good, Bad & Ugly part of Life!!!

Yup... Thats how i define life.. Good, Bad & Ugly... Nothing more apt than this to define such a wonderful life..

Everyone has to go through these phases in life... and if one has not... My friend.. your life is Incomplete.

I can say I have been through the Bad & the Ugly part...Waiting for the Good part to rule my life....Although have had the best times in small increments occasionally, Thanks to the people who I made friends with, Lived with... Thank you for those small good times..

People say "Life is a roller coaster".. Thats such a common man's say!!
I Say - ' Life is Life ' .. Simple.... No more definition required.  You either live to just Live it through or You live to make something good out of it.  In order to make your life complete, you have to experience every thing, every single thing.  If you are regretting for something which you had a chance to do and Didn't do it, It's never late. Just do it.. Yeah .. The Nike way.  Nike makes you jump :), so don't do that. :P

Just think back and sit, What are the things that you ever wanted to do and Didn't do it !

I am in the process of doing everything possible in this world. I just want to feel what is the worst that can happen in doing everything. I'll probably run out of time :) or I might die sooner without being able to complete them. This, some people may call a " A Bucket List", Nope, I prefer calling it the " Death Wish ".  So this way, We know that we are going to die sometime soon, Then Might as well do that thing i wanted to do.

Starting of, I have my own list of TO DO things in life, which I gotta follow, No matter what.
(Please note :  These are not Confessions of a Teenage or and Old Bugger on the bed left to die... This is a part of my Death Wish ... :P )

1.  I wanted to know what a "Kick" means according to the dopers, I smoked, I got the Kick & I got Kicked in the ASS for doing it by my folks,  :P ,  Yup they got to know it. Somehow folks get to know it ..heheh    DONE

2. I wanted to feel the " High ", and i did feel that zint, zippyness of HIGH, Just by Beer ..hehehe
I know, it takes something more for some people to have that "High -ness" .. I am done with it.   DONE

3. Wanted to ride an Low Power [why less powered scooter.. You will love it when you try to squeeze the MAX out of anything but nothing ...such as a Low powered Scooter.. Just like life... ]      scooter at full throttle and have a crash.. Hmmm... I did have a crash recently & survived with just a simple muscle tear.. This was some months back in college..   DONE

4. Jump into the Pool from a 3 storey high Deck.. This one I still have to do. Will be doing it soon
.. Pending

5. Go to the Mount Everest and have a bath in Cold Water... HHHHhhh h hh foooofff .. Chilling !!!!!   ... Will probably do it within this year.. This one's not a tough deal, just need the funds to do :) . Pending

6. Own a Wine Yard in Italy and probably Settle down in Italy for good. For some reason, My instinct points me to stay in Italy.. Probably was born in Italy in my pre life ...and to do good for that, Born and bought up in Goa for some kind of relation.. Pending

7. Drive a WRC car.. hmmm ... Funds again.. if you are a Man ..oops...Gentleman .. Then donate some funds ...hhehehe  Pending

8. Work with the Best People in the World and Live the Life High Style... This is gonna happen soon .. :) I can feeeeeel it ....heheh :) Pending

9. Drive the Fastest Bike and Own it ...:) ... Have driven a CBR ... but need a faster bike.. Kinda Done it..

10. Try to fund a Research Organisation ... probably my own .. "VABionics Research Labs" to make a Pill for Good Health and Anti Aging ... :)   No cloning required..

11. Never ever ever ever ever feel the need to be depending on Money... but rather enjoy it by spending.. and of course Earn more & More...

12. Don't give a shit about what the world thinks.. Just live it my Way.. :) SOunds good right .. :P

***** More to come ******

Don't give shit if nothing comes out..:P   lol Something will come out.. Just enjoy life...

No comments: